Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Any Little Bit Will Help

I can't say enough about the importance of voting in November.  

Believe it or not there are those that don't vote especially some moms.
MomsRising.org has a special campaign to get the vote out.

If you are willing to spend the time writing a note of encouragement and the need to vote on 10 postcards, MomsRising.org will mail those postcards to you to do that.  You then mail them back to MomsRising and they will send them out closer to the election in November.



I did this before the Virginia primary and it was super easy.

4 comments:

Tom said...

...if there was ever an election to vote in, this is it!!!!!!!

Anvilcloud said...

The more that vote, the more likely there will be change.

1st Man said...

What a great group with a wonderful idea. I just signed up for 100. Love it! thanks!

diane b said...

Yes I hope you get more to vote this time. WE don't have that problem. Voting is compulsory in Australia.