Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Time for Some Laughs

A Plane has 5 passengers on board, Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr Anthony Fauci , Hillary Clinton, and a ten year old school girl. The plane is about to crash and there  are only 4 parachutes.

Dr Fauci, said “I need one. I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

The pope said “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

Trump said ‘‘I need one, I’m the smartest man in the USA.” He takes one and jumps.

Hillary said to the ten year old "you can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only starting". The 10 year old said "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left. The smartest man in the USA took my school bag."



       

5 comments:

Tom said...

...oh if it were true!

Cynthia said...

Oh, those were good! It feels great to laugh, doesn’t it?

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Yep I love that, about sums him up only I'd have thought he would have been first one out

Anvilcloud said...

The house one was the best for me. :)

Marcia LaRue said...

They are all great and all worthy of a good laugh out loud ... which I did!