Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Masks

Dan's niece is a pediatric nurse in Virginia.  She works at a pediatric urgent care facility and is now doing drive up testing for children.

Look what she wears.  I think she would scare the kids.



Our masks that daughter Emily has made are making their way here.  She made 6 total.


3 comments:

Tom said...

...our DIL is a nurse treating Covid-19 patients, I hope that she has all the necessary gear!

Anvilcloud said...

I'm glad she has one.

Cynthia said...

Looks like a troll has found you this afternoon. I guess they, too have too much time on their hands!
I think it would get very tiresome to wear all that protective gear for a day. I’m sure your niece’s Little Mermaid shirt reassures the children that she is friendly.