Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Panoramas

I don't take many panoramic photos.  These three I took in Spain.

The Picasso Museum


Administration Building of St. Peter and St. Paul Hospital


On the street in Terragona.


Here's a video from on top of a tower in Terragona, Spain.  I hope it works.


5 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I would love to have made that visit with you!

Tom said...

...I need to learn how to take panoramas, these are nice!

Kay said...

Ooooohhhh... That is so cool!

Anvilcloud said...

Panos are one thing that are easy and fun to do with a phone.

Cynthia said...

I was just watching something yesterday about pano shots and this person mentioned that you can take them up and down as well as side to side, particularly of tall buildings. So now I can’t wait to get out in the woods and try some of the tallest trees. Your shots look great,