Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, January 17, 2020

Foto Friday



 The  Photography group here at Vantage Point asked me to share photos of Barcelona in December.  I knew I couldn't show all the photos so focused on ones that had arches.

Here are a few from the Barcelona Cathedral.








4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

You picked a great theme. Good thinking.

Tom said...

...the last one is my favorite.

Plain Jane said...

Beautiful pictures

Kay said...

I've been there twice and loved seeing your photos. It brought back memories.