Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Consider Signing this Petition to Congress

TO: The United States Congress

No War With Iran

We, the American people, believe in peace and diplomacy, not war with Iran. We support the historic Iran diplomatic deal and condemn Trump's illegal assassination of Iranian military leaders. We're calling on Congress to prevent any further attacks and block Trump's authoritarian actions.

Dear Friends,
I just signed the campaign: No War With Iran
It would mean a lot to me if you could also add your name to this important issue. Every name that is added builds momentum around the campaign and makes it more likely for us to get the change we want to see.
Will you join me by taking action on this campaign? To learn more and sign the petition click the link below.
After you've signed the petition please also take a moment to share it with others. It's super easy – all you need to do is copy the link and this note.
Thank you!
Marcia

6 comments:

Tom said...

...good idea, but will the spineless Republicans in the Senate be able to read it?

Kay said...

I hate to say this... but isn’t it too late? Trump has actually now put us in a position of being retaliated upon. Isn’t that war?

Anvilcloud said...

I'm in the wrong country to sign this, but I concur.

Stewart M said...

Makes sense to me.

Cheers - Stewart M - Tromso, Norway.

Fun60 said...

Good luck with the petition. We are all dreading what will happen next.

Traveller said...

How many people would sign a petition to go to war with Iram%.