Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, December 2, 2019

Seasons Greetings from My Front Door to Yours


December is here already!

My to do list is incredibly long right now.  And unfortunately it's not all to do with preparing to celebrate Christmas beginning with Buffalo daughter and family's arrival on the 22nd. I tell myself it will all get done.

Thanksgiving was a whirlwind: 4 days in Buffalo then 4 days in  New Hampshire.  We traveled almost an equilateral triangle from home to Buffalo to NH to home.

We enjoyed two turkeys cooked differently.

We saw our granddaughters enjoy their Christmas presents that were too large to share from here: a child sized table and two chairs for Granddaughter #3 in Buffalo and a climbing dome for granddaughters #1 & 2 in New Hampshire

We had lots of laughs.

Now it's time to hibernate and get the list tackled then enjoy the holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Christmas is easy for me, or should be. I have to buy on gift. I don't know how I will manage. :)

Fun60 said...

Your door is looking very festive. Mylist seems to get longer rather than shorter!

Tom said...

...and I count my blessing that my family lives within 15 minutes of me!

doodles n daydreams said...

Sounds like you had a fun few days, enjoy the rest of the Advent season :)
Diana

Cynthia said...

Pretty wreath. Did you make it yourself? Those were some large Christmas gifts. Glad you did not have to pay for shipping!, i hope you enjoy all the things you have to get done before Christmas. I enjoy all the preparations like that but it always is a rush to fit it all in.

Bonnie K said...

Hope you get a chance to slow down.