Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, May 4, 2019

More from Arizona

Realized recently that I didn't share all of my photos from Arizona because some were on my phone.

I enjoyed walking while staying with my brother and sister in law so here are some scenes from one of those morning walks.
















6 comments:

Tom said...

...no need for a lawn mower!

Dawn Y. said...

Just beautiful, Marcia! Your photos bring back so many special memories of my early morning walks while visiting my parents in Arizona. The early morning light, just before the sun comes over the mountains, adds a special dose of energy to the day! Love the morning light, birdsong, and gentle breezes! Thank you so much for these special memories, Marcia! ��

Kay said...

Wow! Those are huge cacti. I haven't been to that area since my son and family moved to Maryland.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Early morning walks are the best kind and these are lovely shots Love all the cacti

Fun60 said...

The scenery is so different from anything I would see. So good to see photos of your walks. With ref to my walk, I had been ill and hadn't been able to do as much training as usual but actually I was OK and could keep up with everyone. Our walk from two years ago 'The Dales Way' in Yorkshire was beautiful with little elevation.

Silver in AZ said...

gosh, we just moved to Arizona! Glad you had a nice visit! p.s., I'm back to blogging at my old blogger site: https://agentlebreeeze.blogspot.com/