Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Whirlwind visits

Granddaughter has been with us since Friday morning. 

At 20 months she knows where all the toys and books are kept.

She's learned how to open our door handles so closing off rooms to her doesn't work any more.

Thankfully she sleeps 10 hours at night and we almost do the same.  We do nap when she does, to gather our strength.

She's a doll.


Sorry no direct front views at her mom's request.

2 comments:

Fun60 said...

What a joy to have her staying with you. They are exhausting though, aren't they?

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

She is gorgeous