Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Lunch in the Woods


Last Sunday a group from church gathered for a walk in the woods and lunch at the creek side destination.





It was a blue sky day - one of very few that we have had this fall.


The youngest in the group was 5 and the oldest in their 70s.


Communing with nature with like minded friends made for a perfect outing.


5 comments:

Tom said...

...what could be better?

Fun60 said...

I like the mix of ages.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Good place and day for a picnic

diane b said...

Looks perfect too. Nothing better than a walk in the woods with friends.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Perfect place for a nice walk with friends --of all ages!!!!!!

I laughed at your comment about so few 'pretty' days... WELL---we have the same situation here.... Today is rainy and COLD (30's all day). No snow here --but it feels pretty miserable out there. We'll probably be raking and blowing leaves at Christmas time this year!!!!! ha

Hugs,
Betsy