Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Little Bit of Fall Color in NH

This is the extent of Fall colors we experienced in New Hampshire at the end of last month.















The peak happened after we were there.


7 comments:

Tom said...

...peak in the Adirondacks was last weekend and we are still waiting for color here at home.

Stewart M said...

Very nice colours - we of course are in peak spring - just in time for me to have to fly to Europe for three weeks and miss it all!! Oh well.

Yes, the pictures of Sealers Cove were taken at low tide - its a wonderful place to be at any tide or time.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne Airport (!)

Kay said...

These are such pretty photos. My husband was stationed in Manchester for a few years while in the Air Force and loved his time there.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Fabulous colours in your autumn photographs Marcia

Fun60 said...

A pity its peak didn't coincide with your visit but the flowers are looking beautiful.

Cynthia said...

The flowers aren't exactly fall colors but they are very pretty. Too bad you missed the peak. I bet it's spectacular in New Hapmshire.

Sharon said...

Your photos remind me of how much I love New England in the fall! We are already talking about a trip next October to go leaf peeping. The flowers are lovely, too. Thanks for the photo trip!