Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, September 17, 2018

Will You Vote In Mid-term Elections?


Our country is facing an important decision point in democracy.

Whether you are a Democrat, Republican, or unaffiliated you will agree that our elected officials, and government employees should be held accountable for their actions when they are breaking the law. At present that is not happening especially in Congress where oversight responsibilities lie.

We must elect a Congress that will examine the misdeeds of the present administration.

Are you registered to vote?

Go here and take the pledge to vote in November.



Spread the word.

Joe Scarborough, former Republican Congressman, said this in recent editorial:
The question for voters this fall is whether their country will move beyond this troubled chapter in history or whether they will continue supporting a politician who has done more damage to the dream of America than any foreign adversary ever could.


One last thing if you doubt the need to vote, read this Editorial:

3 comments:

Tom said...

...of course.

Cynthia said...

Ohhhhh, yes I will vote! I might be first in line! November elections are the only hope for our country.

Kay said...

100% definitely we will all be voting. I make sure my 89 year old mother votes too.