Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, April 6, 2018

River Cruise Return

We are back from our river cruise on the Rhine and 3 night stay over in Basel, Switzerland.

I haven't downloaded any of the photos I took on the two cameras I carried with me but I have a few photos from the iPad as a tease.  They are not the best photos because of window reflections.  Sorry.

Amsterdam - early the first morning from our window.

Entering the Rhine Valley


First castle sighting in the Rhine Valley.





Lucerne, Switzerland where we went for a day trip from Basel.








So much more to share!  

2 comments:

Tom said...

...great scenery, I hope that you had a good time.

R's Rue said...

Love.