Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Suspense!


Hanging over head when you walk into the Baltimore Museum of Art are these suspended orbs.

I cannot fathom how they were assembled - there are supporting wires in every conceivable direction!



3 comments:

Fun60 said...

Looks very interesting with the lines being part of the installation. That is a great trip you are doing as you will visit many European cities of interest. Look forward to your photos.

Betty W said...

Very beautiful!

cocoya said...

I like a collection of photos on the wall but I couldn't be bothered with the dusting of other objects!

HolidayPalace
Gclub