Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Testing

This is a test to see if I can post on my blog from the iPad.  Not sure how to get photos here because I don’t see access to photo library.  Photo below was copied and pasted except not sure it will show up when I post this.  It’s not showing in the preview.  I’ll have to do some research and try again.



4 comments:

Tom said...

...I tried this ONCE and it was a disaster.

Gosia said...

Love From europeE

Cynthia said...

I use the app, Blog Touch Pro. It's pretty easy and I'm mostly happy with it.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Looks like you need a special APP for Blogger.... George's Word Press App will bring up all of his iPad pictures and then he can choose which one/ones to use on his blog....

Good Luck.
Hugs,
Betsy