Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, May 1, 2017

Tuesday Treasures: Local Quilt Show


Milltown Quilters has a show every two years at First Presbyterian Church in Howard County.   This is the first year I attended though I used to be a member of that church until 2004.  A friend here at Vantage House suggested going, so I was the driver to take all 4 of us there.

Here are some of the highlights.  There were many more quilts.
















T shirt quilts are quite popular.






The next three photos are from the same quilt.




Christmas quilts.


A quilted footstool caught my fancy.




And here's a riddle: what's black and white and red all over?


This quilt.



4 comments:

Tom said...

...Marcia, what a collection of treasures! I have a number of quilts in my collection and love the colors and designs. The Amish quilt caught my eye. Thanks so much for sharing, please stop back again.

Small City Scenes said...

Great collection. Quilts are such a great venue for the creative mind.
MB

Fun60 said...

I would love that Christmas quilt.

Dawn Y. said...

So many beautiful quilts on display! Quilts are such timeless treasures and I love to admire them any time I visit a quilt show. Thanks so much, Marcia, for letting us tag along with you at the Milltown Quilters show! ♡