Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Early Voting

I am in New Hampshire with my daughter and her family helping out.  I will be gone over election day so thank goodness for early voting which started in Maryland on October 26th.  Dan and I went that first evening.

I am tired of this election and the media circus that surrounds it.  Wouldn't it be lovely to have it shortened?  No hope of that with the money maker it is for all the media no matter which way it leans.

All I can do to influence this election and get a qualified, sane candidate is cast my vote for Hillary which I did.  Hope you do your part too!

7 comments:

Silver in AZ said...

Another anti-Trump voter here! Hillary has never been a favorite of mine, but far, far better, her than Trump.

Gosia said...

I hate politics and politicians

Tom said...

The Buffalo (NY) News, a Republican leaning newspaper had an excellent editorial. Good read:

http://buffalonews.com/2016/10/27/editorial-clintons-experience-trumps-faults-leave-voters-one-realistic-choice/

Fun60 said...

The election is on our news in the UK most evenings. Hillary may not be perfect but the thought of Trump being in charge of a super power is scary.

Kay said...

We did the mail-in ballots in Hawaii. Thank goodness. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Hillary. She got three votes from our house.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Yes I agree I've had enough of all the arguments iduring this election.

Stewart M said...

I have to say, that even as an Australia I think that the election of Trump would be a disaster.

All I can do is sit back and watch.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne