Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

What's This? (15)

Here's what happens when you let your cursor drop on five photos in your iPhoto library.

I'll try to answer the "What's this?" question for each.

Taken from the car in Canada on our way to Jasper National Park in Alberta.  I think we were still in British Columbia when I took this photo.

On the shores of Lake Ontario.  Somehow I never imagined it having waves like the ocean.


I must have scrolled to the end of the library because these blooms were spotted on the walk I took on Sunday.


Some garden I visited.  Longwood Gardens in PA? or Butchart Gardens in BC?  Don't recall.


My mom at our last family gathering in the summer of 2012 age 93 years.  She died in September of 2013.


5 comments:

Stewart M said...

Thats a nice image of your mum.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Dawn Y. said...

Such a lovely memory of your mom, Marcia! ♡ Isn't it fun to look back over all of the beautiful places we have visited? Just the other day, I scrolled through my entire iPhoto library. So many smiles and heartwarming moments to treasure! Have a great weekend, Marcia! ♡Dawn@Petals.Paper.SimpleThymes

Tom said...

#1 shrouded pecks
#2 stormy seas
#3 spring has sprung
#4 I been to Longwood and would love to see Butchart
#5 I love the spark of life in her eyes

doodles n daydreams said...

How wonderfully random - and like the others I think the photo of your Mum is gorgeous.

Diana

Kay said...

I love that photo of your mom. You can see her sweetness, love, friendliness. She was a beautiful woman.