Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Staying Put for Now - Snow Update!

My neighbor lives closer to the road where our mailbox is and I know he and his husband get out and about, so this morning I emailed him to see if they knew the condition of the road.  Scott took a walk up the lane which he said had been nicely plowed and salted by another neighbor to check out the road.  Here are the photos he sent me.


From the top of the lane looking left (above) and right (below).


From across the road looking right (below)


Looking left.  The entrance to our lane is there at that small green sign.


We are going nowhere!