Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Almost Fall Morning.

Fall is in the air!  
Some of the tulip poplar leaves are yellowing.  It won't be long before the trees are golden.


Not a usual fall bloomer for me.  But I'm pleased that the clematis returned after I whacked it to the ground because of the blight it had.  Now its given me some blooms.


Obedient plant is  also blooming.  Its a steadfast fall performer.


Discovered this little guy on the sedum.  I suppose it would have let me pet it but I didn't even try.






Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Tom said...

It has been unseasonably warm, perhaps fall will be welcomed!