Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Year that Was - Fall 2014

FALL

Fall of 2014 was a whirl.
Wedding prep.
Trip to NH to see granddaughter pre-Thanksgiving.
Turkey Trot in DC.
Family here for holidays and
a wedding ending the year!  


3 comments:

Bethany Carson said...

Looks like a fun season! Love your daughter's smile in the wedding dress photo.

A Colorful World said...

Very busy season! I thought I'd come over and see your blog now that we are both members of the Springtime in Magnolia book club! You and I apparently have some things in common! :-)

amanda said...

Love the bride photo! Beautiful!!