Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Good Deed Update

I wrote about a good deed crochet project I was undertaking here.  Well the good deed is done.


Now I can return to working on crochet projects for my very new, very first grandchild - a little girl named Annabelle.

8 comments:

amanda said...

Congrats on your great & GRAND new role & adventure!!
Annabelle is a beautiful name.

Robin said...

Congratulations on the grand-baby!!! The afghan came out lovely!

carol l mckenna said...

How beautiful ~ and bet you can't wait to work on items for Annabelle ~ you are blessed and very creative ~ Great post about 'your world' ~ for OWT ~ thanks,

carol and artmusedog
www.acreativeharbor.com

betty-NZ said...

Lovely blanket. Congrats on the new arrival!

betty-NZ said...

Lovely blanket. Congrats on the new arrival!

Laura said...

This is lovely… how wonderful to have a brand new granddaughter!

Powell River Books said...

I've been working on an afghan for several years now. I think I should have done it in squares rather than strips. - Margy

Gunn said...

Beautiful work.
I love the colors.