Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Fellow Blogger Needs Your Help


Susan of Squash Blossom Farm and her husband Roger have a Kickstarter campaign to raise $25,000 to put in a commercial kitchen into their barn to expand their operations of their farm.  Read about it here.  They live in Minnesota and have been farming only since 2008.  Here's what Susan writes on her blog:
"In September 2008, we dived into our dream of creating a small, sustainable farm.  Neither of us has previous farming experience, but we have enthusiasm and many ideas for this little 10-acre farmstead."

This is the final week of the Kickstarter campaign and if they don't get pledges equalling the amount need they don't get anything.  Give their campaign a look by watching their video and then open up your heart (and wallet) to a fellow blogger.

 P. S. She has some lovely thank you gifts if you do pledge.

1 comment:

Fun60 said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Until this week I have not been walking the Thames path on consecutive days but from next Tues I will have to, as I will be too far away from home and in the middle of nowhere to be able to get transport back. My walk is much further on than the posts as I have now done 120 miles and the plan is to complete the other 65 miles next week.