Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, October 26, 2012

My Vote is for Obama!


Whoever wrote this poster got it right.  That's exactly why I'm voting for President Obama to continue as our President.  I hope you will too.


5 comments:

Jenny Rottinger said...

THANK YOU!

Marcia said...

You are welcome!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

NO WAY..... There is not one single thing that I like about him... In fact, I 'think' (my opinion) that he's the worst President we have EVER had --at least in my lifetime... He is NO leader. Sorry--I will cancel your vote, Marcia....

Am I still your friend????? ha
Hugs,
Betsy

Marcia said...

I guess we'll have to disagree. I can't imagine that you can compare him to Nixon who broke the law when in office and had to resign in disgrace or Bush who got us into the Iraq war and brought on the recession and not think they were worse presidents. I happen to think he had incredible challenges with a recalcitrant Congress and will be remembered fondly for Obamacare and for building the relationships we have with our allies in the world.

I think we can still be friends, Betsy.

jeanlivingsimple said...

Marcia, I waited to vote...and glad I did. Obama will get my vote come Tuesday for many reasons. We as a Nation need to move forward...not backwards. JMHO