Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Favorite

It's liriope time! Most of the growing season this is a nondescript edging plant but come August it sends up its spikey lavender blooms to say "I'm here! Notice me!"



So I've taken notice and designate the liriope as the Friday Favorite for this week.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I've seen the liriope before but had no idea what it was... Gorgeous... Love your Autumn Joy Sedum also. I have alot of it blooming now also---at least starting to bloom.

Hugs,
Betsy