Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Delicious Dessert

The King Arthur Flour blog has a wonderful recipe for Cherry Clafouti. Never heard of clafouti? Neither had I. There were no cherries to be had to try this so I used 3 cups of blueberries and one large peach instead.

Since you bake it in a cake pan I was expecting something cake-like.

It's more of a light custard. Delicious, too!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Thank you for the tip about this dessert. I checked out the KA web site and will be making this no doubt.

PS, I came in via your Harvest Monday post at Dauphne's Dandelions.