Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, June 21, 2010

New Faces for the First Day of Summer


Easter Lilies


A new day lily. I planted this last year and can't remember if it bloomed or its name.


Another new one. It did bloom for bloom day but its so beautiful I had to show it off again.

One of my favorites that came to me from my old house by way of my Dad who had it growing at his house and gave me a division to plant here. This one grows outside Dan's study window.



Blooming parsley.


Purple coneflowers that the ground hog seems to love. I had to increase the height of the chicken wire enclosure because the ground hog had eaten the leaves and I didn't want it to get the flowers next.

No comments: