Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Harvest



I took the shears to the spinach last night so that we could have enough cooked. It was delicious. I think the spinach will grow back. I've done it to the mesculun too and it grows back.

My peas are flowering so it won't be long before I have snowpeas. They will go well with the Curry Simple I ordered. Haven't heard of Curry Simple? Check it out? http://www.currysimple.net/
If you order the combo, type in "coconut" to get $10 off your order.

No comments: