Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Apple Pie




I decided to take a page from my daughter's blog Greens and Jeans and post pictures of the apple pies I made.

Two of them I took to a dinner gathering of some people from church. They were a hit. One gentleman even asked that I make them for the church auction in the spring. The third pie is for dinner this afternoon.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Those pies look very good. Apple pie is my favorite with a little cheddar cheese on the side.

I just made an apple pie, it was so so. I put to much lemon juice and not enough sugar. I guess I should follow a recipe next time ;-)