Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, October 21, 2024

My Messy Desk

Saturday morning I resolved to start designing and making my Christmas cards. Instead of purchasing the newest Christmas themed paper from Stampin Up I went to my scrap folders and sorted out Christmas papers from past years. That’s what caused the mess. 


I was able to come up with two designs but final touches are still in flux.


3 comments:

Tom said...

...I wish that my desk was only that messy.

Granny Sue said...

Looks like a very tidy desk to me! I like those designs. You will be giving works of art.

acorn hollow said...

I hope everyone who gets one appreciate just how much thought and work go into your cards
Cathy