Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Monday, July 25, 2016

European Vacation - Part IX

After dark on the Danube River, enjoying Budapest all lit up.



























































7 comments:

Jim said...

So beautiful

Fun60 said...

A fabulous city.

carol l mckenna said...

Gorgeous photography and what sights to behold ~

Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^

Lady Fi said...

Wow - how gorgeous!

Tom said...

Marcia, such beautiful sights!

Ruth Rieckehoff said...

Lovely! I am going to visit Budapest next month for the first time. I am very excited about that!

bettyl-NZ said...

These are some wonderful photos of great places. I would love to go there some day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...