Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One Day Inspirations from Longwood Gardens & Winterthur


One day my astillbe will be this large.


One day I hope to have an oakleaf hydrangea.


One day my mix of sun and shade will have this effect.


And one day I will have planters that stay beautiful all summer.



4 comments:

The Musical Gardener said...

Ahh dreams, the stuff that gardeners are made of!

Next year will be so much bigger and better...... Actually I'm rippiing apart irises today and I can just see how great they will look in their new homes next spring.

Happy dreaming/gardening.

Raindrops and Daisies said...

I hope one day to have all that too!

poppilinnstudios said...

Lovely photos! I'm always dreaming about what I'll do next in my garden! I think dreamers are creative!
-Lynn

Fishtail Cottage said...

Cheer's to "Always Dreaming"...& never stop! Thanks so much for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursday's last week! Hope to see you again this upcoming week! xoxo, tracie