Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One Day Inspirations from Longwood Gardens & Winterthur


One day my astillbe will be this large.


One day I hope to have an oakleaf hydrangea.


One day my mix of sun and shade will have this effect.


And one day I will have planters that stay beautiful all summer.



4 comments:

The Musical Gardener said...

Ahh dreams, the stuff that gardeners are made of!

Next year will be so much bigger and better...... Actually I'm rippiing apart irises today and I can just see how great they will look in their new homes next spring.

Happy dreaming/gardening.

Raindrops and Daisies said...

I hope one day to have all that too!

poppilinnstudios said...

Lovely photos! I'm always dreaming about what I'll do next in my garden! I think dreamers are creative!
-Lynn

Fishtail Cottage said...

Cheer's to "Always Dreaming"...& never stop! Thanks so much for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursday's last week! Hope to see you again this upcoming week! xoxo, tracie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...