Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, March 19, 2021

And there's more

 AC was right when he called the picture I posted yesterday a paint by number.  We took it down and it sure enough is a painting.

There are these two finds also - flags.  Not particularly old.  The US flag has 50 stars. The other flag is a New England flag adopted in 1988.  It's sold on Amazon here.

Here they are dirty hanging over a shelf in the barn.  We found them last month when Dan turned the sign around.  They had fallen or been stuffed behind the cream separator sign.  


I washed them both.



Like the sign we will find a place to hang these in the loft recreation room in the barn.


4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

A treasure trove

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love those big beautiful flags! You are finding all kinds of neat things! Have a good day. Don't work too hard!

Tom said...

...I remember doing paint by number paintings when I was a kid.

Fun60 said...

Paint by numbers were very popular when I was young. The flags are looking good now you've washed them.