Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Pick a Peck

How does that tongue twister go?

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?

Well, mine weren't pickled but there sure were a lot.


Tonight we had 4 stuffed with Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeƱo and one sliced in our salad.  Many more to be eaten.

Joining Harvest Monday

4 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

a wonderful harvest

Margaret said...

It's been a good pepper year this time round and I've learned a lot (I think I say that every year!), so I'm hoping that it will be even better next season.

Daphne Gould said...

Lovely peppers.

Dawn Y. said...

Mmmmm! What a harvest, Marcia! ♡