Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Home Again!

What a wonderful two weeks in Barcelona!  Arrived home last night.  Adjusting to the 6 hour time difference.  Brain a bit fried at present so no long posts yet for me.  All the pictures aren't downloaded, only ones I could post to a shared album in real time from my iPhone.

So much to share.  Here's a taste.








Ok, the Roman amphitheater was not in Barcelona, nor was the beach but you'll just have to wait for future posts to learn about all these places and more.

5 comments:

Tom said...

...I don't handle jet lag well.

Anvilcloud said...

Wow! That building in the 2nd photo.

Fun60 said...

Looking forward to seeing lots of photos of Gaudi's work.

Cynthia said...

I love the second photo! Wondering what it is, but I’m sure the explanation is coming later.

Kay said...

I'm so glad you had such a fabulous time!