Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, July 20, 2018

Coping

one handed typing is a pain so excuse the lack of capitals.

here's what I'm dealing with.


it's like a football on my arm.


one more week.

dan washed my hair for me today.  that felt good.

I have managed to make some cards too - sympathy.  we lost a dear exercise friend on Sunday.  she was 93 years young.  it came on very suddenly.  no good byes.


we met her granddaughter at the viewing last night.  she said she always had to call grandma in the morning early because otherwise she wouldn't reach her.  she was so busy.  her presence will be missed here at vantage house.


5 comments:

Tom said...

...my problems don't amount to much!

Elaine said...

Never mind about a few missed capitals, it is just nice to hear from you. I hope your arm isn't too painful.

Sorry to hear that you have lost a friend so suddenly, I took a phone call just an hour ago and learned that we have, too. Similar thing, one day fine, the next..

Fun60 said...

Ididn't realise you would have so much of your arm in a bandage. No wonder you can't do much. You have done an amazing job with that card. Sorry to hear of the death of your friend.

Stewart M said...

Ouch! Hope the operation helps in the long run!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Cynthia said...

I'm sorry about your friend. I hope I'm still exercising when I'm 93. You did very well to make a card and type thIs post with that huge th Ng on your arm!