Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! .... No It's a Whale?

Look what flew over my house?



  I think it's the second time over too.  I heard something earlier as I worked in the vegetable garden pulling up cucumbers, squash and spent tomatoes and planting garlic.  The first time I saw nothing and thought nothing of it.  The second time ... 


wow! What a surprise! But I have to admit yesterday I heard from a neighbor that she had seen it out her kitchen window earlier this week.





Now I know that Navy was to play Air Force in soccer this week and then again in football but I thought it was postponed because of the government shutdown.  You'd think this blimp would be docked for the same reason.  Maybe it's a new surveillance device?

No comments: