Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, October 18, 2024

First Puzzle of 2024-25 Winter

 


Completed with help of granddaughter #2 who was here overnight this week. 

I started with an easier one.  Next will be the flowers given to me by Joyce who I saw on our trip at beginning of month  



2 comments:

Tom said...

...too puzzling for me.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Those look like fun. I do a few puzzles on my IPAD every day. It's relaxing and I love the pretty scenes. I am working some Autumn scenes now. Enjoy your weekend!