Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Cookies


I realized as I set myself up to decorate these almond cookies that I hadn't done this before in this house. Time was at a premium the five previous Christmases I spent here. This is the sixth Christmas in this house and now being retired I have the time.






Now to pack them into tins to be given away. I sure don't need to eat all of these!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...