Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, November 29, 2021

Now for Something Totally Different

 A must watch video with exceptional photography of carnivorous plants and insects in slow motion.

HERE


What did you think? 

I did have a Venus fly trap once but couldn't keep it alive.  I bought it to eat the small flies that were prolific in our apartment at that time. I think I over or under watered it.

3 comments:

Tom said...

...nature is a marvel. I was NEVER successful with Venus fly traps.

1st Man said...

That's so cool. 2nd Man bought me a really cool glass terrarium/conservatory once upon a time. I kept violets in it at the house we sold and so I moved it, empty, out to the farm for future use out there since we didn't have space at the apartment. My ultimate goal is to fill it with carnivorous plants. Venus Fly Traps, Pitcher plants, etc. I think it would be so much fun.

1st Man said...

And by the way, the wreath on the yellow of your house is GORGEOUS!