Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, April 13, 2020

Help Needed


My brother in law, Jerry, married to my sister Suzie, needs some financial help to keep his studio going during the stay at home orders.  My youngest sister, Marie, has helped them put together a Go Fund Me site to raise $3000.

Here is the link.  GoFund Me. Any amount would be welcome.

Here's a link to Jerry's FaceBook page so you can see some of his work in stained glass and acrylics.

Thank you in advance for helping if you can.

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I have made a very small contribution. All the best.
(I do wish they has a PayPal option.)

Marcia said...

Thank you for contributing. Even small amounts help. I too wondered why there wasn't a PayPal option. I passed the suggestion on to both sisters.

Frugally challenged said...

I've only recently started t read your blog, Marcia, but I'm loving it! It's wonderful to see an American commentary on American events. Although I realise it may not be entirely unbiased!