Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, March 21, 2016

More Real Every Day

A sign went up at the bottom of our driveway and another at the top of the lane at the main road.  
[We live about a half mile from the road which is our address. 1/5 of that distance is our driveway.]

Today the realtor put toppers on the signs to pique interest.

Here's the one at the top of the lane.


Here's the one at the bottom of our driveway.



The house officially goes on the market on the 31st, though I must have everything done by next Monday when the photos are taken for the brochure.  After that it will be a matter of keeping the house neat and tidy.

What to buy a house in the woods?

7 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Wow! How exciting for you ~ A new adventure ~ wishing you much luck in selling your treasured home ~ Hope you are going to somewhere special and warmer than New England ~

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Blogoratti said...

That's great. Fingers crossed...greetings and best wishes!

Bonnie K said...

Good luck. I hope it goes quickly. I've sold two homes in my life. One took over a year and the other three weeks. I'll take three weeks every time.

Tony McGurk said...

I hope the sale really goes well for you Marcia. And with the Quaker Valley Farm sign & the number at the entrance to your drive we now know your last name.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

ALl steam ahead now. You just need one person now to fall in love with your property.

doodles n daydreams said...

Tony is such a detective, haha. I hope all goes well once everything is underway.
And thanks for the book suggestion, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Diana

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I'm sure someone will LOVE having your gorgeous home in the woods... Bet it sells quickly!!!!

Good Luck with the packing and getting rid of stuff.

Hugs,
Betsy