Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

What Was I Thinking?

This spring I purchased a a tray of six hot peppers. I never stopped to consider what kind of peppers they were. Now the peppers are really producing and I've discovered they are very hot peppers - habanero peppers in fact. I made very spicy chili one night using one green one. I've made hot pepper jelly. Now they are turning red which may mean they are even hotter. I've been trying to give them away and though some of the ones I took to school disappeared there were two left which I threw out.

Aren't they pretty to look at?

No comments: