Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Comments Welcome

Family, friends and visitors, I welcome your comments. It's easy to comment once you have a google account. Go up to Create a Blog and create a free account. No need to take the next step to make your own blog (though it is also easy). You only need a valid email, a password of your choice, and a screen name also of your choice. Once you have these you can leave me and other blogs with your comments. Please consider it. I'd like to hear from you.

1 comment:

Marie Crizer said...

So I just spent the last hour or more reading your blog as well as Dan's. Where have I been? Under some rock I guess. This is amazing and I think I will have to take up the hobby. I loved your pictures of the sunrise. Can you ask Matt to send me the pictures he took of us at Christmas? Maybe I will just got to Emily's blog and ask her!! Now there is a thought. Happy New Year Marcia, Love Marie