Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Camera Shy Neighbors Caught

As I sat at my computer here in my study early this morning, I happened to glance up to see my under the deck neighbor saunter across the lawn to the edge of the glen. I grabbed my camera to take its picture and there was the other neighbor, too. Unfortunately only one of the photos came out because it would only pose for one.

1 comment:

Dan said...

We have lots of these critters in our neighborhood. There is one that often sleeps in a Y in one of the large trees in the back. They can certainly be pretty crafty, we were redoing the porch and had the soffit off for one night and they had moved in by morning.

Great photo.