Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Book Series

I just finished the third book in a series except it was the first one in the series not the third.

Have you ever read series books out of order? Some of them don't matter all that much. This one did because I knew what the ending would be. I just didn't know how they would get to that point.

The author is Jennifer Chiaverini and her series is called Elm Creek Quilts series. I just finished the first book, "The Quilter's Apprentice". The one I read first was "The Lost Quilter", which I think is the latest in her series. After that one I read "The Runaway Quilt" which actually preceded the first one I read.

I'm not a quilter, but it does make me consider maybe I should try it sometime.

No comments: