Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Murals

Each week fellow blogger Tom posts about mural art.  His latest is here.  

He inspired me to share these two photos I took on the road leaving New Orleans.  

Someone had painted these boxes (electrical?) in the median strip.  I wish I had captured more of the art work.



3 comments:

Tom said...

...Marcia, how neat are theses? I see these around here, typically traffic signal boxes. Thanks for the plug.

Cynthia said...

They are very nicely done.

Betsy Adams said...

Some people are just so creative. Glad they can express themselves through art at places like this....

Such neat murals.

Hugs,
Betsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...