Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Murals

Each week fellow blogger Tom posts about mural art.  His latest is here.  

He inspired me to share these two photos I took on the road leaving New Orleans.  

Someone had painted these boxes (electrical?) in the median strip.  I wish I had captured more of the art work.



3 comments:

Tom said...

...Marcia, how neat are theses? I see these around here, typically traffic signal boxes. Thanks for the plug.

Cynthia said...

They are very nicely done.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Some people are just so creative. Glad they can express themselves through art at places like this....

Such neat murals.

Hugs,
Betsy