Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas from My Home to Yours!

The perfect Christmas tree - 9 feet tall! This year for the first time we have white lights.

The mantle has an angel theme. Can you spot all the angels? I think it looks better in my great room than in this photo. I wanted to get two candles that come on at the same time each day but they were sold out at Home Depot and no one else seemed to carry that type.

Just a few of my collection of nativity scenes. One shelf didn't make it into the photo.

The front hall has another nativity and smaller tree.




Decorations wouldn't be complete without Santa and Father Christmas. These grace the buffet counter.

Do you have photos of your Christmas decor? Please comment and link to it.

No comments: