Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanksgiving!

So many things to feel thankful for - too many to name.

I hope you feel the same way.

Have a wonderful gathering with family and/or friends on this holiday of Thanksgiving.

We are joining my youngest sister's family for the big meal but first we are meeting up in Washington to walk in the Trot for Hunger.



5 comments:

diane b said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Congrats on the walk/trot.

Tom said...

...Marcia, I hope that your day will be special.

Fun60 said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

What a neat thing to do ---the trot for hunger..... SO special.... That way, especially if you TROTTED, you can eat more dinner!!!!! ha

We had turkey and the trimmings with family ---and will meet up with more family on Saturday. It's been a good day...

Hugs,
Betsy

Silver in AZ said...

Hope your thanksgiving was wonderful too!