Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Fencing - Use What You Have

I was cleaning out photos from iPhoto yesterday and came across these fence shots.  I've never posted to Fences Around the World but here goes.

These fences were at the Benjamin Banneker Museum.  Made of tree limbs, I think they look beautiful.








SaveSave

5 comments:

Lea said...

I have never seen fences like that. They are wonderful!

Tom said...

...frugal farmers!

1st Man said...

That is SO gorgeous!!! I love that. Hey, we have so many mesquite trees, that would be like barbed wire, ha!

Dina said...

I love rough and useful old fences like these! Thanks!

Ida said...

Those are great fences. Loved that last shot.