Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Fencing - Use What You Have

I was cleaning out photos from iPhoto yesterday and came across these fence shots.  I've never posted to Fences Around the World but here goes.

These fences were at the Benjamin Banneker Museum.  Made of tree limbs, I think they look beautiful.








SaveSave

6 comments:

Lea said...

I have never seen fences like that. They are wonderful!

Tom said...

...frugal farmers!

1st Man said...

That is SO gorgeous!!! I love that. Hey, we have so many mesquite trees, that would be like barbed wire, ha!

Felicia said...

those are wonderful. love the split rail fence in the first image too and the little log cabin.

Dina said...

I love rough and useful old fences like these! Thanks!

Ida said...

Those are great fences. Loved that last shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...